Sunday, November 14, 2010

From Pieces to One Helluva Masterpiece!

For a blog this cool, the intro has to be cool too right? Well uhh. We're kinda at a loss of what to write on the first post but uhh here we go. I guess we should introduce ourselves first, right?
As you can see on the left column, the 'puppeteers' are called Yozs and Shazzy Azeman. So as promised, we'll be making this blog as interactive as possible. In order to do that, we constructed a little format in posting blogs. One of them being we both talk in the 'we both talk' blog in which I will be conversing with Yozs in the said blog. How to know which one's which you say? Good question. I like you already! Imma go by the grey colour. So if you see grey, that's me. In the other hand, if you see 'this' colour, it is written by me. I mean the other me in the blog, 'Yozs'! Yeah, we will literally edit each other's posts if one of us sees anything we should add on. If you see purple, that means it is the 'narrator' or the 'plotter'. Therefore it is really neither of us but if that creeps you out, think of it as both of us instead. Simple eh?


So all that is done, Now to start off. Well this time, we figure the topic will be on the actual making of this very blog right here.


It all started when me and Yozs talked about my blog and saying how blogs help make us able to express our feelings and all that shizz. I also had a very long desire to do a joint effort in one blog and post about random things you can not only read blogs from the people you follow, but you can also be surprised by your own blog! That's the reason why I wanted to do this, honestly. To see how people of the same interest can post about anything they desire. Right Yozs?


So after that was decided, we went on to creating a new blog. A new blog name. We sat there for a good half an hour just thinking about it. Then we ended up Googling for some names. (Lame I know) but that's how we were inspired! I Google'd This. As in, I Google'd this blog name. We both like it so we use it. Then came another task upon our lives. The background. After a long time searching, (we were and are still too lazy to create a new one - oh. We're also not that good with Photoshop and the likes) we found Domo! Cute yet with it's large mouth, it can still roar and look vicious. (I'm getting stupid now. That was a lame excuse... We just love Domo OMGItsocute!!)



Look at him go about Domo's! All cute and stuff. Guess what? As my side of the story of this blog in the making, i went through hell compared to Shazzy Azeman. You got that right. Not getting all boasty or what around here, but he left me to do all the technical details for the blog. (yes. All!) You notice the tiny cute domo beside our blog title on your browser's tab? Oh yeah. Took me atleast few hours for me to figure it out. I don't know about html or javascript much, still.. i do my part while Shazzy Azeman only dictates. (Argh!!) And one more thing, you notice something fun with the blog's background picture if you come visit us often! Anyways, it was still a job well done for me (non for shazzy) for that sleepless nights excluding for the post he wrote. Haha!

*Edit - 9.25 PM - And oh, i added a poll down there (bottom right most) corner. Lets see how much are you lovin' the Domos. Cheers!

*cough* I did that so that you can become better at all that! I'm no good at any of that, so you should be! Also, I did not just dictate! I was merely pointing out your wrongs and rights. Hahaha. But you gotta admit, I did do some tweaks on our banner. :)


And so, the first chapter starts. They seem happy and satisfied with what they have done. The only thing that's left to do now is for you to read, follow, comment, like, and advertise us!
Domo Arigatou! (Double meaning woot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment