Monday, November 15, 2010

Trust Thrusts Trust.

"Dad, you know I can die if you didn't catch me, right?"
Like a newborn child who trusts their father when they're thrown upward, like the passengers of a car trusting the driver to make sure of their safety, like the people who trusts Google to always have the answer to their questions. Those are the ways on how to describe trust, because trust in words is really hard to describe. However, the dictionary meaning to trust is simply have confidence or faith in something or someone. Now think logic, does trust exist between you and me? Do you trust me? Maybe that's too big a question to answer as of now, because you don't really know me. But in life, sometimes that is the kind of question or situations you have to deal with from time to time. Can you really trust someone? No matter an old friend or a person you just met.
"Trust is always an uncertainty."


"Hi, I'm a salesperson. I sell stuff."
Much like a salesperson who walks up to you and introduces themselves as a salesperson. How would you react? Would you trust this guy? Like honestly, would you? Okay so he may seem friendly and all that, but is he really? That is the big question. I have learned before that one of the way of knowing is by using our 5 senses and our mind to decide on certain things. But sometimes intuition comes to and play a part in this big puzzle.

"You git me some worms to eat? Ya be thinkin' Imma chickin!?"
For in life, nothing is certain. Who knew that salesperson would be the same as this chicken above? Who would've thought that behind the 'good' face that he showed, he's actually a leader of the chicken gangster mafia clan? We don't. That's why it is particularly hard to see whether we trust someone or not.


What I'm tryna say here is that, unlike Yozs post, my post is actually more constructive. I find one of his paragraph... quite 'improper' or so to say. At one point I started to forgot about what he was talking about. :p

But with my own experience, I have experience three difficult relationships. One of them being a long-distance relationship. Now trust is vital in this kinds of relationships. But I don't  really want to talk about love and all that in this blog right here. You can find that enclosed in my own blog right here. As for friendships, I would like to point out that in all kinds of friends there are in this world (normal, pretend, best friend and so on), trust would at some point, be induced out of the heart of oneself towards the other. 


So in the end of the day, I would like to conclude by saying that trust is a human nature. It comes naturally with us, maybe not since the day we were born but at some point in life, we will come to the state of producing trust unknowingly - and sometimes, unwillingly. 


P/s: I would like to point out that Yozs stole MY idea for the new post and unknowingly, he posted it before I did. It was supposed to be my post. Or at the very least, a post discussing our thoughts on the topic. But he just had to go and post it all on  his own. -_______________________-'


They both have their own stories to tell don't they? An interesting fact though, it is said that Shazzy Azeman got the idea of writing about 'trust' from Googling his friend's blog and this one post seemed to inspire him. If you are interested, the post is here. Also, Yozs and Shazzy are surely eager to know your side of the story. So, do you trust 'trust'? Leave a comment if you got the time!


.Shazmeel 'Samad' Azeman

2 comments:

  1. Awww... XD THanks Shaz!

    So this is a collab blog... Always heard about one of this, but this is the first time I read one. Nice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! First comment! Haha
    I've been waiting for comments since the start of this blog!
    Thank you! :D

    And yeah, it's a collaboration. We're still trying to make it better though! :D

    ReplyDelete