Monday, November 29, 2010

Plausible?

Where did our puppeteers disappear? Did the blog went a-wall or a conflict of interest occurred? Let's hope not. But here we are back again with a brief explanation from them.




Oh, hi there readers! Sorry for the long period of not up-to-date news or posts. We just had a long holiday called as semester break. Haha, yes. We sure did had a good period of carefree time without any knowledge and concern of our hectic everyday lives. Well most of it I guess. (You didn't think we would left ya'll on purpose do ya?)


So, today would be something more different than the previous posts we had done. And yes, if you are wondering about the misunderstanding before i had with my colleague, well.. (*&^%!). Just kidding. I would just want to state out that yes, my post are quite unstructured and unorganized. And I'm not that kind of avid writers. It seems i also have trouble in a sense of pointing out clearly my opinions in my words.. But, that's something I'll have to work on later.


Plausible? (I Hope So)

Once I had a friend. Yes once. A friend like no other. We didn't accidentally met on dumb luck but rather a way which was occasionally intended. Well at least for me, i consider that kind of meeting of two individuals is  sorta like fate related.

Meeting her was just a coincidence (Yes it's the opposite gender), But getting to know the other person quite well is not. Maybe they say it is because of the atmosphere and surrounding where you have been placed at to encourage the relationship to bloom. I don't think so. Like once my friend said, "It's either you will, or will not". Well, you all get the point yes? I could just have stayed away from it and considering living on my life as normal.

I would like to describe more of the particular details but it'll just be too long and draggy. Skipping this part, we'll jump to the section where I can no longer call her a friend. (Well at least if i still can) I don't really know if we really had that chemistry, or everybody is treated like that by her. But, encouraging people with false hope is really a bad thing, the worst. Sure if you meant it to be as a good gesture or whatever you wanna call it. It doesn't matter how good your intention is or if you don't mean it, the other party will feel that they had been played with.

Particularly, I don't really blame her for whatever happened. Some people just have that way with every other person they meet. All the sensitive talks and issues forwarded to a person is just too much for a relation with only the status of "friends". Well, not to the point that it ticks the persons brains to actually think that is is Plausible?

Is it plausibly her? Are at any cases where we would plausibly go any further? Your mind at this stage (particularly mine) could jump from the most wonderful to the impossible. Well I'll tell you what. All that  effort in that brain of mine went to waste when i got that signal from her saying, "Don't hope too much".
My beloved friend?

What would you feel?

Yozs - F310 acoustic!

P/s: Comments are deeply appreciated while opinions will be savored and revised with detail. So please do.

A puppeteer for another. How will Shazzy react to the story had been blurted out by Yozs? Problems people face are ought to be solved on way or another. With a little bit of help from others, the world could be a wondrous place.

2 comments:

  1. hm... I guess since you skipped the long and draggy part, we couldn't understand much. Enlighten us, as to why you feel that way, what actions she did to make you feel that way, and how is her attitude towards others and towards you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha =). Maybe i'll try explaining. After Shazzy posts,or he ever decides to..

    ReplyDelete